4 Best Money Order Receipt Template
Money order also called as payment order can be considered as a certified cheque. It has the same value as the amount required. The only thing that separates a cheque from money order is that money order has a limitation of amount whereas on the other hand cheque has no limitation.
Money order is often used by educational institutions for offering their services. Moreover, some companies give their employees salary in terms per order.
When a customer makes a money order he is given a money order receipt with it. This receipt helps him in keeping the record. It further provides an advantage that if in case your money order gets misplaced you can track it via receipt.
All you need to do is to send an application to the vendor with your money order receipt attached. It will be his responsibility then to inquire and later let you know about whether your money has been cashed or not.
Although different procedures are used by different vendors for making a money order. But the general rules followed involve the immediate filing of the order, usage of black ink for filling the order and keeping the receipt safe.
If you are the owner of a company you would certainly be issuing these order receipts in exchange for the services you provide. Construction of a money order from scrap according to the right format may take ages. So, we here provide you with templates that can be used as the money order.
These templates are made according to the following format:
- Company name with a complete address is mentioned at the top of the money order.
- Name of the client is mentioned to whom the payment is to be made.
- The total amount to be paid is written in both the numbers and in words for clarity.
- The address of the client is also stated.
- Duration of validity of the money order is also written
- In the end, space is provided for giving the description of the reason money order was made
Browse through all the available templates and print the one you like the most and get set started.